terça-feira, 14 de novembro de 2023

The sea

The sea is blue like the cielo And yellow like the sky when I see your pretty smile on your face when you come late Relate those eyeglances to the love I feel for you There is nothing prettier than you.. And nothing cuter than you.. I want to dive into your sea and your blue, you see? Come to my yellow cielo, my sea, my blue sea, my marshmellow. The ocean can wait but the winds will run free, can you see? Free yourself my love but wait till the end of the year Cause I fear things will be utterly unclear Oh those glances and those imaginary glandes In my head, in my heart, in my soul, I don't know where it is, My jingle, my jangle, my boy, my Harry. Take me to the fascinating world of the innocent, cause I ain't no more I'm just a boy who wanders around catching the flow of the waves Just a boy who walks as he talks and trembles as he rushes. Hiding in the bushes. Who am I? You sure wanna know? Cause I'll go and I flow better when my colors show. I wanna take care of you I wanna tuck you in. I wanna fuck you in.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário